Online entry is now open for the Wellington North Junior Championships 2020. All entries must be submitted online – no exceptions. Entry closes at 23:59 Sunday, 20 September.
Wellington North Badminton
- Any junior player currently affiliated to Wellington North Badminton is eligible to enter this tournament.
- Any junior player currently attending any school within the Wellington North Badminton catchment (north of Ngaio and south of Paekakariki) is eligible to enter this tournament.
- Any junior player currently affiliated to Badminton Wellington or Badminton Hutt Valley are NOT eligible to enter this tournament.
- This tournament will be played across two age groups:
- Under 15: players must be under 15 years of age as at 31 December 2020, i.e. born in 2006 or later.
- Under 19: players must be under 19 years of age as at 31 December 2020, i.e. born in 2002 or later.
- This tournament will be played across two grades:
- Open Grade: players who are currently in a Team WN (junior and/or senior) squad.
- Social Grade: players who are NOT in a Team WN squad. Players who currently play badminton in school or attend our Shuttle Time programmes are encouraged to enter in this grade.
- All matters in relation to grading and merit of a player will be determined solely by the Tournament Director.
Schedule of Play
Monday 9:00am – Singles and Mixed Doubles
Tuesday 9:00am – Mixed Doubles and Doubles
Tuesday 6:00pm – Prize Giving
Final schedule will be determined based on number of entry for each event.
Members: $10.00 (including Team WN Squads players, Shuttle Time Programme participants, and Junior Club members)
Wellington North Badminton Stadium
Taylor Park, 24 Tawa Street