The Government has extended the current Alert Level 2 restrictions until at least Sunday 6 September 2020. This means, the stadium will remain open, like it did back in June with some restrictions put in place to keep everyone safe. #back2badminton #playitsafe
What does this mean for players?
- You will be able to book a court online.
- When you first arrive at the stadium you must sanitise or wash your hands and sign in for contact tracing.
- This can be done on your phone using the NZ COVID Tracer App. Paper register is available as a backup option.
- You must bring your own drink with you as all areas apart from the disabled toilet and courts are closed. (So no access to changing rooms, water cooler, kitchen etc.)
- Bring your own shuttles, or purchase them from a team member on arrival. All used shuttles MUST be disposed off or taken home with you.
- Try not to touch anything other than your own equipment and if you do touch chairs, net posts etc. then wipe them down with disinfectant (provided) before you leave.
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose and mouth whilst playing.
- Avoid moving any furniture around the court areas, they have been separated to comply with physical distancing requirements.
- Do not hang around after your booking time, please be considerate of others who want to play too.
The team will continue to enforce these guidelines for the safety of all players. You will be asked to leave if you don’t comply.Wellington North Badminton Management
What we are doing to keep players and safe
- Hand sanitiser is available at the stadium foyer, essential for all to use before and after signing into the stadium.
- Regular cleaning of common contact surfaces will take place within the stadium. We also ask that users keep the court surfaces clean as per the Conditions of Use.
- Reduced court capacity and time as court bookings are only available during our new temporary staffed hours (9am-9pm). There will be 15 minutes gap between bookings to reduce any congestion in/around the court areas.
- Contact tracing options will be enabled at the venue so be prepared to scan a QR code or sign in manually upon entry.
- Only participants with existing bookings can enter the stadium at the time of their booking and spectators are discouraged.
- Reduced Payment handling means that cash payment will be minimised. You’re encouraged to pay for your booking online prior coming to the stadium. EFTPOS will be available.
- COVID-19 Safety Plan has been developed and adopted by Wellington North Badminton staff.